Stainless Steel Sink
Why You Should Purchase A Stainless Steel Sink Bowl
How many hours a day is your restaurant open? Are your pots and pans scratched and corroding? What types of food do you cook? These are the kinds of questions you have to ask yourself when considering what kind of sink bowl to purchase. If you care at all about the quality of your food, then it benefits you to at least consider purchasing a Stainless Steel Sink Bowl.
Here are some reasons that stainless steel stands above other conventional materials:
• It’s an iron alloy, so it takes a lot to get it to chip, bend, or crack
• It looks good – it’s shiny and hold that appearance
• Water can’t penetrate it easily
• It can be produced in large sheets so the need for welding is minimal, and this reduces fracture points
• It won’t rust
That’s right. A Stainless Steel Sink Bowl won’t rust. This is because of a substance known as chromium oxide. Stainless steel, like many other metals, is an alloy. It generally contains around ten to eleven percent of a compound called chromium. When air hits stainless steel, a layer of chromium forms around it. Rust occurs when steel oxidizes, so the same process is happening with stainless steel but the chromium is taking the place of the rust. Anything protected by stainless steel stays that way, protected. These are some common industrial uses of stainless steel:
• As a building material on large structures that have to endure of lot of stress and impact
• Surgical instruments (including scalpels), most dental instruments, and operating tables themselves
• Giant offshore drilling platforms and rigs
• As containers for highly toxic or caustic substances – this comes in handy in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
• Natural Gas corrodes material at a fast rate, making stainless steel an idea material for housing
• Desalinization plants use stainless steel to keep salt water from rusting the pipes
• It’s the go-to alloy for the cooling tubs in nuclear power plants
If stainless steel is the preferred alloy for all of these other applications, then surely it can be used efficiently as the material for a sink bowl. You take time and care preparing food for your customers – and it matters to not just you that it be healthy. Don’t trust your food to just any regular off the rack sink bowl. Buying a Stainless Steel Sink Bowl may cost a little more but it’s worth it. You customers and employees deserve the best and purchasing a Stainless Steel Sink Bowl will provide the best for them. It’s the sink bowl of choice for premiere chefs and kitchens around the world, and so should be the sink bowl of choice for your kitchen.
Berjaya Steel Railings is a company that specializes in stainless steel products for businesses, primarily restaurants. They host a large variety of items, all made from quality material and boost expert craftsmanship. While keeping the design simple, they are made with precision and have a genuinely clean look to them that is certainly eye catching. Truly they have mastered the art of sticking to the basics in the best of ways.
Take for instance, their lineup of sink options. There are three in total that you may choose from: left, center, and right. These choices, which can be derived from the naming, give you an option as to where the placement of the sink itself will be placed upon the structure which supports it and comes with adequate counter space surrounding the utility. What this ensures is that you can select, from Berjaya, the correct placement that fits best with the layout you have in mind or is already pre-existing.
It also means that by keeping it all in the same styling, that you won’t have to sacrifice proper placement for something that looks or seems nicer or better built because they all have the same fundamental design and none are an upgrade from the other two. This also works in the reverse, you won’t have to sacrifice a better look or function just to get the proper placement. This makes the selection process a lot easier and quicker.
Our models of single, double or triple bowled sink are not lacking in any fashion for what you would require out of such a product. The only additional material required would be the plumbing, which is something that should be expected of course. They also come with a backsplash, made of the same stainless steel of course, to protect your walls from the moisture that may splash out during use.
The design is of very significant quality and focuses heavily on the usefulness of item in lieu of the aesthetics. Given that this is intended for business purposes and not at home, this is paramount. In regards to money making ventures, you want to utilize a product that is going to give you true value and worth, not something that looks pretty and would either be more likely to fall apart or cost extra money that would essentially, in this case, be a waste. Sinks are located in the back, away from customer’s eyes in most cases at any rate. In the cases where it would be, it gives the air of professionalism and that you are willing to have what is needed in all aspects of your company. This is an A+ product that is backed with a six month warrant.
Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning your Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
So, now you’ve got the perfect sink in place in your kitchen, what next? You want to be sure that you’re keeping your sink clean so that the shine from the stainless steel lasts for much longer. Here are a few easy to pick up do’s and don’ts of cleaning your kitchen sink and keeping it sparkling.
1. Clean your stainless steel kitchen sink once per day with a simple treatment, either store- bought or made at home. We will discuss some great D.I.Y sink treatments later on in this article.
2. Rinse your sink off completely with hot water after any cleaning treatments, including daily ones. The substances used to clean your sink can lead to abrasion if not properly rinsed off because most of them contain chlorides. Using hot water after cleaning will keep your stainless steel sink looking nice and shiny.
3. Use a simple sponge or cloth to clean the sink, as using steel wool pads or brushes can also lead to abrasion and dull your steel.
4. Try using club soda as a DIY shine treatment for your sink. Plug your sink up with the stopper and pour some club soda in, then use a soft sponge or rag to wipe around. Dry with a clean rage when you’re done to ensure a shiny sink. Club soda is gentle enough to be used as an everyday cleaning solution for your stainless steel sink.
5. Baking soda is an excellent home remedy for the weekly abrasive cleaning of your kitchen sink. Mix with some water to make a paste and scrub the sink with the mixture and a soft sponge. For an extra shine, pour some white vinegar in the sink with the baking soda and then scrub. The mixture will fizz and is excellent for cleaning and shining your sink. As always, when you’re done cleaning be sure to dry the sink out with a clean, dry towel or rag for maximum shine.
1. Do NOT use steel wool pads to clean your sink, they will end up damaging the surface.
2. Do NOT forget to rinse the sink out after cleaning to avoid any unwanted spots.
3. Do NOT leave towels, rags, sponges, cleaning solutions or anything of the like out to dry on the surface of your sink, this will result in a dulled surface, not to mention can cause bacteria to build up.
4. This should be an obvious one but – don’t use your sink as a cutting board, for the same reason you don’t want to use your nice plates or countertop as a cutting board, because it can cause damage and unsightly cut marks.
You may also be interested in these related products such as Fiberglass Table Wholesaler, Fiberglass Canteen Sets, Food Court Furniture Supplier, Metal Cafe Tables and Chairs, Mamak Granite Tables and Chairs, Fiberglass Chair and Table, Stainless Steel Tables And Chairs, Stainless Steel Canteen Food Court Table, Chair and Benches, Fiberglass Canteen And Food Court Furniture, Stainless Steel Restaurant Cart Trolley, Granite Top Stainless Steel Tables, Stainless Steel Racks,and Stainless Steel Worktables.
Contact us today and get your questions answered. Email or call us using the details provided on the bottom right section.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer